Monday, November 19, 2007

Christian Louboutin's Ariella Studded Boots.

I Love them, I Want them, I am Obsessed!! The 'Christian Louboutin Ariella studded boots.' And also the over the knee 'Donjon boots' with a flat sole for those of you who have not yet mastered the art of walking on heels. The over the knee version costs a dear £1,225. For these, I could almost sell a kidney.



All studded up out and about, Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen in 'Christian Louboutin Ariella studded boots.' I absolutely love the almond shaped toe and the zipper fastening on the back. These boots have a 120mm heel, 15mm platform and a price tag to match of £585 or ($1150). This is a sure way to get heads turning. Now these, you put on your credit card!


"These boots are made for walking, that’s just what they’ll do." - Jessica Simpson ft. Willie Nelson

1 comment:

Unknown said...

First up was the versus limit ugg boots uk main collection.