Wednesday, November 21, 2007

That extra Inch....

These sexy shoes are by 'Andriano Diagi and Di Marni.' They are actually a Ukrainian brand. Their boots and shoes are all hand made and with so much hands on, they also come with a prohibitive price tag to match. One of the most sort after brands in Europe, these shoes boast a heel height of 7.5". Not only do you need great pins (legs), but also, I would imagine, leg insurance.


With great pins like these, who would not want to wear 'Di Marni?'










"When I feel bad I like to treat myself. Clothes never look any good... food just makes me fatter... shoes always fit." -Rose Feller (In Her Shoes)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi! how do you know Adroano Diagi is an Ukrainian brand? where did you find the information? do you know where is it produced in Ukraine?
Thank you

Julie said...

Actually, these have a 13cm heel! They're a very "strong" construction so despite the height, feel very secure, and extremely comfortable even for all-day way (very unusual in my experience for a heel of this height). And the look is just so delicious. I confess to owning two pairs - yes they're expensive, but I think excellent value as they're unusually well made for stilettos - and my DiMarni over-knee boots with the same heels are killers! My best buy of 2007. Get a pair if you want to feel as great as it gets! Just as comfortable as the shoes - but something you persuade your loved one to indulge you with!

I'm not sure about the Ukrainian bit - I bought mine from an Italian supplier.

A Woman and her Shoes said...

Hi Juliee,
These shoes are stunning and sexy.
These are my favourite:
http://awomanandhershoes.blogspot.com/2008/04/diagi-and-dimarni-ankle-boots.html