Friday, November 16, 2007

Sex on Heels!

'Giambattista Valli' is an Italian fashion designer from Rome, Italy and the man behind 'The Victoria shoe.' One of the most exciting designers around, Valli's 'Victoria Shoe' heel towers at 6 inches high with a super platform and is definately not for the faint hearted.

These babies are absolutely gorgeous and will never go out of fashion. They not only come in pink but also in black, red, white and yellow. Just don't drink and drive with them on. Also I would not recommend using public transport, i.e: running after the bus or tarmac-ing the city looking for sales or bargains; but I would suggest insuring your legs first!


"I don't know who invented high heels, but all women owe him a lot". -Marilyn Monroe

3 comments:

steve said...

I love those!!! Where can I get them?

A Woman and her Shoes said...

You can see them in the shoe collection on the website(www.giambattistavalli.com). I would suggest that you call them and ask where they stock the shoes, or if they can get a hold of a pair for you. The website also has a contact page with emails and adressess.

Anonymous said...

i Love the shoes, oh my gosh, finally someone who understands our obsession with shoes. By the way where can i get the antonio berardi?